Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Inflight interview here I come!!

Ive called almost all of you but in case i missed ya, I got the phone interview today from Delta InFlight. I fly to Atlanta for an interview in person on thursday. Ill also be taking my french speaking interview. Doing yet again another drug test and another 10 year background check. Those are my favorite to fill out. You have to account for your life for the past ten years. Sometimes thats a bit depressing seeing what I have and havent done. Sigh...
Anywho I should be told that day on what day ill be starting in Atlanta. Ill be there for 5 weeks of training. Then I go to my base which will be one of 3 cities. Atlanta, Cincinatti and New York City. Watch out liz, we could be neighbors soon enough!
Im so happy that this has come through and thank you all for your prayers of support.
Ill let you know more as it unfolds.
Hugs to all
The traveler..
Ps. Im going to be using this a whole lot more. Now that ill have much more to share!! YAY

No comments: