Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Funny haha...

Bonjour from the wonderful city of paris. Yes you can see out my hotel window is the pompiers station (fire dept) and that fireman walking in.. He was walking out when we came walking by and did a silly macho walk for his friends that were behind us. Totally made me laugh.. Been to the Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur and the Notre Dame.. Now off to dinner.. Need to blog about hitting the lady one the metro, twice, in the head!



Ok so about that lady. We were hopping on the metro heading to Notre Dame. We are squeezing into the train car and dont think any more people can fit in. Well these three, yes 3 guys think they can squeeze in too so they just back on in. Im falling and reach up to grab the pole and smack the lady next to me in the head, not hard. So I'm apologizing like crazy. Well at the next stop a rush of people pushes against me to leave the car so I go to let go and hit her again this time in the back of the head. She got out and moved to the next car, and I dont blame her one bit!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You go to the most amazing places! I'm so glad that I can check your blog and imagine that I am the one in Paris, or Germany or Prague or wherever else you globe-trot to. You lucky man!

Liz Green said...

That's awesome you got to got to Paris. How long were you there. Funny subway story. I can just see that happening. Many times I've felt like the meat of a sandwich being squashed in the subway.

Holl Doll said...

Hey Mike! Awesome pictures of your travels! Powell looks like it was a blast. Wish I was there!
It was great to see you at Grandma's the other night... and as always..fun! You're a hoot!
You'll have to give me some pointers on stuff for blogging and such. Not as seasoned as you and everyone else. =0)
Oh and I'll say it again. LOVE THE BIKE!!!! SWEET RIDE!
Yak with ya soon! Love ya bunches, Holl