Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Quick Trip to LA..

So you know how I like to go to the tapings of different talk shows and the like. Well I did it again. The Bonnie Hunt Show is taping and my friend Tiff and I went and had a day in LA and saw the show. That is when I went to In and Out for those asking where I was able to procure such wonderful cuisine.
On the show that day was Nia Vardalos and Glen Campbell. We all know Nia but who is the Glen Campbell character? Someone who was famous while my mother was still single so that part was WAY over my head.
If you get to see the show I am in a very green polo. So keep your eyes peeled for me.
I flew right home that night just in time for bed. It was a very fun day trip.
Whos going with me next time?

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Who is going next time?? HUH? You needn't ask!! PICK ME ! PICK ME!
xoxox shelly