Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Why is it so fun to dress up and just let go? I sure don't know but I know I love to do it. This year I made it to the Hal-Ho-Ween party that one of my coworkers threw and then I got to go out on Halloween night with my friends. The party was a little wild and crazy so I won't show off anything too risque, apparently those Delta folk really like to let their hair down. For my costume I got a jumbo bag of skittles and glued them in rainbows all over a blue shirt and blue pants. I invited all to come and taste my rainbow.

I ended up winning the award for most creative costume. NICE!
As for work I resurrected the kilt mom made for me in high school and sported that around the airport.



Love all the pictures I've seen of the family. You guys did awesome this year.
I'm off to Africa on Tuesday for Amy's birthday, I'll be back in a week. Love you all.

2 comments:

BnK said...

I love the pictures. I love your face. Thanks for calling me and making me not breakdown at Brent's football game. That would have been bad. Have fun in Frica.
Betty

Liz Green said...

Very creative on the rainbow costume. Thanks for at least trying to come out and see us. Can't wait to see your pictures from Africa.