Saturday, April 18, 2009

AH... Pool Time..

It is Finally warming up here in the Southern Desert of Arizona.
I was able to lay out by the pool yesterday and soak up the sun while I read in my book. Honestly there is something wonderful about the sun, the water and being able to relax. I almost laid out and took a nap after work today but I didnt want to get fried.
Just about one more week here and then I am off to Poland with mom and the friends. It should be a Fantastic trip and I am really looking forward to seeing that part of the world. Dont worry mom and I will take LOTS of pictures.
Im off to see the Taylors on wednesday. Cant wait to see the midgets.
Love you all
Me

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hope to get a chance to see you when you're here in town, cuz! :)

Betty said...

I am very excited for you and Mom. You will have a blast. Brent and I are going to go up to Salt Lake and stay while you are gone. Don't worry. I'll take care of the cat. I know you were super worried about who would play with her. We have got you covered.
I am glad it is warming up a bit. We just got back from a walk and it was super-de-duper nice.
Give the midgets a squeeze for me. Tell Cecelia that I am going to get the chocolate behind her ears when I see her next.