Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Here is why!!!


Why do I have to be such a poop stain about things. I was able to go and visit my friend in Venice Beach on my extended layover in LA. We rode bikes on the beach and had DELICIOUS Hinano Burgers. Really what was I complaining about?
Here I sit at the GORGEOUS Westin in Princeville and watched the sun come up over the island this morning. It was absolutely breath taking. I was able to walk out on the golf course and watch the surf break out on the water and just soak up the beautiful morning.
Really i could do nothing but chill and lay like broccoli.
But the boys have plans. They want to go surfing, a helicopter ride, and hike the Na' Pali Coast. I'm in for it I tell you!
Here is a pic from this morning.. Enjoy!

2 comments:

BnK said...

mmmmmmm the beach

BnK said...

Your hair looks great BTW. Betty