Sunday, March 4, 2007

Lazy Sundays = FunDays..

So I slept in this morning.. I love sundays for that.
Bubba made some yummy eggzeronious. It was 64 degrees today! I call that a lil bit of heaven.
I was outside today and was reminded of a time when sara took me up the canyon one springish day and we went tanning.
I remember it was a sunday. We drove up one of the canyons and laid out on the hood of the car. It was freezing but the sun was so warm you didnt notice. I bet if I laid out today i coulda got some sun.
Speaking of memories. Ali took us down memory lane tonight when she found a VHS tape from 1986/87. Andrew and katie were just lil chubby things. I still tried to steal the show in every scene. I think i'd just learned how to cartwheel cause I was doin it like it was goin out of style.
Cute lil Eliza played with me a lot today. She is so stinkin cute.
Its 11pm and I still need to write katie and Liz.
YAY for our family and how close we are.
xo y'all

No comments: