Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Is no news good news?

Sara asked that question to me today. Is No News Good News?
I honestly dont know what to say. Id love to be able to say that Ive got news and its good! But im still waiting on that phone call. I just dont know when its going to ring on my smell phone.
Otherwise Im just working hard as always.
My current schedule consists of the two jobs.
Delta I work wed thurs frid sat from 4pm to 8pm.. I call it the princess shift cause its so easy.
But the Tmobile Im also off on sunday so thats a full day off.. but then im either off on mon or tues..
the rest of the days i work 8am to 8pm. Yes thats a very long day!
Im looking forward to my sunday off this week. I wanna sleep till 1pm.
Dont worry family. You will all be on my list of people to call when I get the interview and the job.
For now its 1115pm and ive got some sleeping to do.
Love you all a grundle
Me

No comments: