Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What? me Responsible?

Hmm work.. whats new with me and work you say? Well hopefully tomorrow will bring me good news. I interviewed for a leadership position today at work. Its just a step up from my current job but MUCH more responsibility. Id be in charge of around 16 agents makeing sure they were performing satisfactorily in their positions.. I know its hard to imagine me acting like a growed up.. But whats a guy to do, but grow up? Grandma F would be so proud to hear that statement from my mouth. She is always asking when I am going to settle down and be a man.. Here I am trying to be responsible.
So what does this job afford me? Money, flexibility and hopefully a little respect. So we shall see what the future holds for me. Hopefully I was able to sell myself well enough to shine for them..
Ill post it when it happens..

No comments: