Sunday, August 26, 2007

So Why Am I Smiling?


Hmm What could be making my face grin this big??

Well.. I didnt get the job that I had mentioned in my earlier post.. So thats not it..
Im not all that saddened that I didnt get this job.. There will be other, and maybe better opportunities down the road. So dont cry for me argentina..

My smile comes from the wonderful world of MAC..
I purchased a new computer this weekend. An iMac. If ever there was happiness from a temperal item this would be it..
I even took this fun little photo with my photobooth software. It gives me what I call electronic wood...

I hope to create great and wonderful posts from this new terminal. I plan on sharing them with you all..
for now its 108am and I have to be to work at 9am-1am... Talk about a long day.. So much for sunday being a day of rest.
XO

No comments: