Thursday, September 13, 2007

How to loose 25 lbs in 4 days


First off let me preface this with this statement. Loosing this much weight in such a short time leaves you very weak.
I came down with the flu sunday night at work. Thanks to the projectile vomiting they let me come home. I think that was the last time I ate.. With the night sweats (yes my sheets were soaked) and the high fever I went from 170 lbs to 144. Nasty I know. I can barely walk around the house but finally I dont feel like I'm going to die.
Here is the worst of it. Mom and I had been planning to make a trip to Paris monday morning.. It never fails.. I try to go to paris and something always impeads my journey.. One of these days Ill get there.. Soon I hope.
Im feeling better and and holding food down..
Love you all

1 comment:

Emily said...

Only a guy would lament losing 25 pounds in 4 days. How do you get so lucky!? I would feel awesome if I could lose that much. But I am afraid I don't do vomit. So I guess that I am out. Glad you're better! Emily