Saturday, September 22, 2007

Panini and Pearls

My friend Steve came to Utah to visit last week. I had fun showing him around downtown. He wanted to go and look up some geneology so we hit the Family History Center. He put in his great-grandmas name and traced it back to 1310 in england. He was pretty excited. Well we had so much fun that I followed him back to phoenix. Tom's company was sponsoring the Panini and Pearls party again and so I went down to attend. Lots of glamorous people eating and drinkin and having a good time. We met up with a few friends and just had ourselves a fantastic time.
Here is a pic of me ready to go out...

and then a pic of a guy I just couldnt keep my eyes off.. I totally stole and cell pic.. hehe

2 comments:

Natalie said...

COUSIN!!! You travel to PHX and you don't even stop by??? What's up with that? I wish I could see you so that I could catch that bug you got (I still need to lose about 10 lbs. - baby weight). Oh well, I hope you had a blast!

Liz Green said...

So does this mean you will be our new geneologist in the family? Go Mike! When are you coming to visit us? Miss you.