Friday, September 14, 2007

Rx Cafe Rio

So I had called my doc on wed to let her know I was sick.. Thinking she could wave her magic wand over me or give me some magic potion.. They called today cause they had a cancellation so I went in and saw her.. No magic wand needed now that I feel like a normal human being. Granted a much skinnier Human.. She weighed me just to see if I was over exagerating about the weight loss. In my jeans and shirt I weighed in at 144. I havent weighed so little since I came home from my mission in 1999.
So I told her I was going to Cafe Rio for lunch to get a pork salad, black beans house dressing, she suggested I go for the burrito and that maybe I should eat there twice today. HAHA..
Anywho thats my update for the day.. I have a date with my laundry today..
love y'all

No comments: