Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Migranes are so lame!

So Im sitting here at my friends house where I am house sitting. I woke up with a migrane this morning at 8am. Thanks to my nasty am shifts that Ive been working at the airport Ive had to rely on starbucks to get me through my mornings. 3 cups of coffee and I was ready to get through a busy morning on the ticket counter. Now that Im going to be on the night shift I should have had a great nights sleep and ready to work with out the need of the coffee rush. Hopefully that will help to reduce the amount of migranes i've been having.

2 comments:

Liz Green said...

I agree, Migranes are so lame and poopy. Hope you're feeling better.

BnK said...

I have been having a lot of headaches, too. You know what that means don't you. FACIALS. They cure everything. Lets set some up!
Betty Ann