Monday, March 28, 2011

Not on the crapper list

Just so I don't get placed on the, Who's not posting to their blog black list I thought I would pop on and say hey!
Its a bit late on a Monday and about this time last night I found out I would be going to a meeting in Minneapolis tomorrow. In my sleepy state I got on the computer and booked a flight. The timing didn't seem all that right but I just figured what the heck.. I didn't realize until I got to work the next day that I had booked, out of habit, a flight out of Salt Lake City.. Silly boy.. You've only been living in Atlanta now how long? Coming up on my 8th month..
Oh well.. silly me.
It has been lighting and thundering all week and I have loved every minute of it. The lighting strikes, the Thunder claps and its like the most perfect night sleep!

So there.. Post, posted..Katie, loving the bellie shots! Liz, always good to see that little peanut grow!
Teresa, uh you are on the bottom of the black list, so much to say! and not a post in sight since new years.. Sara.. I know you have fun pictures from your trip to SLC.. and well Ali, I am letting you slide for just a moment as you are moving but don't think I wont harp on you.. You guys did ditch me in the South!

Loves to all
Uncle Mike

3 comments:

Ali said...

We love you mike!

BnK said...

I was wondering when you would say, hey. I think listening to thunder is one of my favorite things to do. It reminds me of when we were little and we would get blankets and watch the storms. Poor Ginger, though, she just couldn't handle the noise. Love you.

Liz Green said...

I love thunder and lightning. What's really fun about our apartment is we can see lightning coming clear in the hay from Jersey.
So funny to hear you booked flight from Salt Lake. LOL!