Sunday, December 30, 2012

NYE camping day 1 (Dec 29th)

Holy crap it's cold up here!
Back that up...
So I'm camping up at a place called "Rivers Edge Campground." I'm here with my friend Neil from Greenville. The camp site is about 120 miles north of where I live in Newnan. So it takes me about 3 hours or so to drive up here. It's a fun little (big) campground where a lot of people come with their campers and spend a long weekend.
I first came up here for Halloween with another friend of mine, Michael, and stayed in his tiny (seriously tiny) camper. I met some very nice people including my friend Neil that I am staying with this time. (His camper is a pop up so its a wee bit bigger)
I must have gotten he just after Neil because he was just popping up his little tote. We got things situated and have prepped some stew for the pot luck at the club house. They have free wifi up there so I'm hoping to get this post in before I head up there and transmit.
Back to the fact that it is freezing up here.. Seriously! Tonight is supposed to get to 27 degrees! Yes.. Cold! Like Holy Hannah cold! I am still outside while Neil is setting up the camper and my digits are fuh-reezing!
Came inside! Much warmer with the little heaters going.. Don't worry I'm not about to freeze..
Anywho I've take some pictures during the day and have them ready to attach..
Much love to you all..
Mike



No comments: