Tuesday, November 6, 2007

its 3am.. do you know where your brain is?

Mine is wandering. Ive watched the newest episode of Heroes and think I might explode with anticipation for next weeks.. THEN I watched the newest episode of Smallville.. THAT was my mistake. Now I'm totally thinking about it. Wondering what is going to happen, Its enough to make you tired.. BUT IM NOT.. NO.. Luckily tomorrow/today is my day off. I did get the garbages out when I came home from work so at least I can sleep in in peace.. I HOPE.. Gma Helen and I are new BFF's and are hitting the hospital (blood test) then lunch, voting and then maybe even another dip in the POOL.. thats right.. Mike isn't doing anything so lets just hang out with him.. We also have plans to go to the.. wait for it.. Library to find another book on tape. She is fit to be tied she is so excited. Im happy to see her happy as well.. She gets this light in her eyes and a big smile on her face when she is moving in the pool. Reminds me of when we were younger and she would take us all to the pool. Its good to be her friend again.
Zoinks.. just typing all that made me yawn!! YAY..
I guess sleep is coming after all..
Good luck to AJ and ALI tomorrow with their findings.. I want a text message asap!!!
xo
me

2 comments:

Michael Auras said...

Hey Mike,
good to hear that there is a Heroes fever all over the world. I LOVE this tv-show. Can´t wait either for the next episode.

All the best for you!!!
Michael Auras

Ali said...

I love that Michael Auras beat us to posting a comment! Your entry made Andrew and I laugh :) Grandma is lucky to have a guy like you around. If you ever want Eliza and I to tag along, give me a call!