Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An Ode to Natalie...

So cousin, I read your blog where you said that you make lists.
I have a dirty confession. I fly by the seat of my pants, I havent made a to-do/checklist in I cant tell you how long. I could have still been in high school the last time I took the time or had the notion to sit down and make a list.
But I gotta tell ya. Im feeling inspired and renewed. So today Im going to make my first to-do list and its going to go right on my blog..
1. Clean your room you lazy slug!!!
2. Do as much laundry as you can before bed
3. Purge your closets of unused clothing
4. Organize your computer desk
5. Write a letter to gma flegal
6. Work on gma flegals 90'th birthday basche video
7. Wrap christmas presents already purchased and label them
8. Tell my family I love them at least one time today..

Not a bad list eh!! Aside from sitting down with the worlds leaders and hammering out world peace I think that went pretty well..
Ill update you all on just how well I did.. ttfn
love ya!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

after you check of item #3... give my husband a call and he'll be right over...

love you!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the ode, cuz! Let me know how you did with your list...hey, I'm your family...you gotta tell me you love me too!