Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Relle take a tumble..

Sara runs to drop wickman off for 2 seconds and I end up with a baby with a gusher headwound. She fell over petting the kitty and bonked her noggin on the seat outside. As I picked her up I saw all the blood and kinda freaked out, before the fear could overtake me I remembered that headwounds bleed a lot. So I thought she might just have a small wound. I held her over the sink with a papertowel on it until it stopped bleeding. Minor crisis averted.. But I might be scared for life...

3 comments:

Ali said...

If it makes you feel any better, I slammed her middle finger in a door today (on accident of course)... I cried as much as she did. But I know what you mean, those moments are traumatic. She'll be just fine though. Blood freaks me out. Poor Relle!

Ali said...

Clarification - it was Eliza's finger that I slammed, not Relles. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Natalie said...

Wow - it looks so much worse than when I saw it later that night. So, I am STILL craving those awesome crepes you made! They were delish!