Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pass the LOVE...

How much do I love my cute family.. OH a LOT..
I just don't feel like I tell you guys enough how much you mean to me.. SO here goes..
Sara et all.. I love that you guys have such a cute family. Your children are so well behaved and love each other. It is evident that you and Paul are great parents. Thanks for raising the noodles right.. I love you ALL..
Liz and Marc and True make three. I love you guys. I can not wait to come out and meet your little bundle of joy and see the beaming smiles on your faces.. Ill hopefully be there next week.
Andrew 'n Crew.. I love that you guys live so close. I love seeing me Eliza every week and playing with her. Heres to hoping you guys stay close and baby "forest" and I can be awesome buddies.
Katie Anne.. I love being your roomie.. I'm so glad that we get to see eachother all the time and hang out when we can. I'm so happy that your life is intertwined with mine. I look forward to what the future holds for you and to holding your little bundles of joy one day.
Parental UNITS.. I wouldn't forget you two! You guys have saved my bacon letting me live with you up until my 'gulp' thirtieth birthday. YA I really need to fix that but I LOVE living at home with you guys now. Its great that we can be as friendly as we are. You guys have the greatest unconditional love Ive ever seen. Thank you for being such great examples to us all.
There you have it.. I'm good for another week.. SO if I don't see you.. know that I love you.
Mike

2 comments:

Scoutmaster said...

I haven't seen your blog in a while. It was nice to read those nice things about your sibs. And us. Mom's the greatest, isn't she?
I love you tons and am glad you are so close. Let's ski!!!!!
Dad

Teresa McCormack Flegal said...

Mike, what fun to read your blog and I agree we have a great family. Dad and I started something fabulous didn't we. I'm glad you are around to, are so easy to love, you always have been. Thanks for being my son. I love you love you love you.... and thats the truth and I'm stickin with it. Love mom