Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More on my Nerdiness

Its true.. I am a total Nerd. Call me Nerdie Von Nerdbait if you must. Im not one to deny it. Ok Kera so I didnt read your whole blog, I did look at the pictures though! I love that new one of your cute little family. I wish I was a killer photog like that. Maybe one day..
For now my photographers life has been put on hold. I've lost my digital camera. How the crap did I do this you ask? Well come on over to my basement room and view the Hurricane that is myself that struck there. Why is it men are pigs you ask? You got me there.. I came home from my trip to Dublin, went to my friends and showed off my pics.. And then my camera was whisked away back to Dublin by the leprechauns for taking such fun pictures of their native lands. (thats the theory anyways)
I did go to Maui last weekend with my very good friend Tom from AZ. My only means of snatching the beauty of the island was to use my Blackberry to capture my moments of Awe.
This one was taken from our Favorite Dinner spot called Hula Grill in Whalers Village. I think we ate there 2 of the three nights we were there.. and yes. I ordered the same thing both nights.. mmmmmm








I dont remember where I was when this was taken but.. uh... its kinda beautiful!!!













mmm Banana Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip pancakes with coconut syrup. Does breakfast get any better? Really? Does it? I tell you upon oath of death.. Nope!!

2 comments:

Kera said...

ok, you are right, this pic of you is pretty nerdy....just kidding lovie!!! Anyway, let's have a bbq soon! When we get back into town Teresa should invite us over for Sunday dinner...don't tell her I said so though:)

xoxo

Emily said...

Wow! You are such a manly man in that picture. You are so handsome that it seems weird that you would TRY to look nerdy. That's the only way a nerdy picture of you could be taken, right? Maui looks like a pretty place!!