Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A day with my Girlfriend.. Halle

Now I know a few of you this title is gonna snap your attention so let me just quickly share a picture of the two of us out on our adventure today..

Ok so it was more Halle and I and her mom at the hair salon. Shelly needed a touch up on her do so she went to the talented (and cute) Mr. David down at the Salon.
Halle and I snuggled while Shole had some work done.
I should tell you how our adventure started today. (much to Sholes embarassement) We ran out of gas on the freeway heading down town. She started loosing power and we coasted to the exit of the freeway within walking distance of the gas station. It was then that she realised that her wallet was not with us in the car. So I girded up my manly loins and handled the situation. I marched over to the Chevron and got 2 Diet Cokes and a small tank of gas to get us to the pump where we put a few more gallons in the tank to get us around town.
We only showed up to the Salon 20 minutes late but David was nice enough to just smile an not give Shole crap.(like im doin now for all the world to see)
David worked his magic on the Mama while I snuggled, changed, and fed the baby. A fun day at the Salon for sure. I wonder.. could I be a Manny? Hmm where would the Flight Bennies come though? I guess Ill just have to settle for bein an awesome uncle to many a deserving child.
We had lunch at one of my faves, Noodles & Co. Pesto Cavatappi, my personal fave.
Now Im sleepy and am in need of a nap, watching Halle get in 4 or 5 today was enough to make me need one.
And there you have it.. My day with my little lover bug.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I am horrified you shared our little secret (s) today. But as soon as you talked about girding up your loins, I forgot my own troubles. MWAH. You're the best....thanks....

Kera said...

whose baby is this and where can i get one??? And reinvite us over for dinner. I want to see if you can really cook. :)