Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And so it starts..

I am at the airport awaiting the start of the travel home with grandma. I bought myself a lei to honor her memory as we make this trip home. Sorry I'm not pulling a better face in this picture it is just hard to really show any joy.
I was able to hit the beach with uncle matt once we got all the numbers squared away and the reservations settled.. It was two picture perfect days. We could bot have asked for better weather.
It feels good to be thinking of her while bringing her home..

4 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for taking such good care of her Mike.

Kym Frankowski said...

I'm so sorry Mikie! We're thinking about you, you are a good person. I'm glad you're able to do this for her.

Natalie said...

What a loss...I'm so sorry and I hope you know I have been thinking and praying for your family during this time. Love you cuz!

BnK said...

it is still hard