Monday, February 23, 2009


Ok so its like 214 in the morning and Ive just finished watching my recordings of the oscars. But I couldn't help jot down some ideas and shoot a few emails out to the family. While I was at it I fiddled with my icamera and notice how heavy I had gotten over the winter. Thank goodness for spring being around the corner cause this boy needs to slow down on the chin growth.
Love you all Oh so much and It was very good to have you all around for the funeral. It really is a blessing to get our family together. Im so glad that I am able to hop around and see you all.
Much love to everyone.
Unca Mike

7 comments:

The Tate Family said...

HILARIOUS! It was great to get to see you as well! Thanks for all you did to help family get out...you are awesome!

Scoutmaster said...

It sure is great having you home with us. You are an inspiration to many with your willingness to help.
I love you tons.

Liz Green said...

I love the picture. You must have really gained weight this past week since I saw you last. Lol! It was so fun to be with you. Thanks again for watching Tru while I was out shopping with Mom. :)

BnK said...

i just almost spit out my tooth brush looking at that picture. Yes, it is 4:15 and I am just getting to brushing my teeth. My PJs are still on, but at least work is DONE. Who cares what you weigh. I love you the same. And I miss your bagel when it is gone.

BnK said...

Ps this is not Brent. Obviously, this is Betty. Brent hasn't brushed his teeth yet today. JK. He has. I am the slug.

Sara M. Taylor said...

You are mr. potato head. I love you.

Emily said...

I love the pictures that people can take with their computers or whatever it was that you used. These kind of pictures are so great. More. . . post more! :)