Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Beautiful sunshine

So today with the sun shining so beautifully I decided to get out and get things done.. I got my car lubed and then washed (thanks aunt pam for the car wash certificate) While waiting on the dudes at the bischoffs I was watching the tv, my fave channel the food network, and the barefoot contessa was prepping for a party with her gay florist buddies.. The sight of flowers and the sunshine got me in the spring mood and thus this beautiful bouquet for the mom.. Happy sushiney day to all..

2 comments:

Sara M. Taylor said...

You are such a sweetie pie! Those flowers are gorgeous! Please do post your story about taking grandma to the airport. I think I am the only one who hasn't heard it. Love you!

Mike Flegal said...

i guess you can hear it live and in person next week. i think im going to try to fly over to hawaii and fly back with grandma.. kind of like a last trip. I think that would be right..