Monday, August 30, 2010

Creepy Crawlies

Ok. So I don't know what it where they came from, but here is what happened:
I woke up this morning and got in the shower. I was scrubbing my bod and you will Never guess what I found. Lice!!! yes, a fully mature head lice was on my neck!
Did i freak out? OF COURSE I DID!!! I checked my sheets and found another little creepie. So of course I called the front desk, they came and got said creepie and told us we would have a new room on return from work.
We came back and were to move right next door, and THEN what happens? We get to the new room and it appears as though someone has been in the bed and left a used towel on the other bed..
So I now sit in a JR suite.. Just not what sure else I should ask for?
Thoughts?

3 comments:

Ali said...

You should have never read that bug infestation book...

Yay for being in a suite though! Nicely done!

BnK said...

How about room service. How about a massage to get rid of the tension you built up with all that trauma? SOOOO nasty. Are you going to have to use that weird shampoo? Yikes.

Sara M. Taylor said...

That gives me the willies! Every tickle on your head makes you cringe, yes? Have fun with that one. Good times.