Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hey Y'all!

Dearest Family,
I arrived today in the Great State of Georgia with out too much of a hitch. The flight out of SLC was delayed by almost an hour due to late arriving of the inbound aircraft. I watched a super fun show, The Joneses, and the flight was agreeable.
I mule packed all my belongings down to Robs and we had a nice dinner of Pasta and Key Lime Pie!! YUM
Dinner and a movie as it was raining cats and dogs..
Going to bed early as I have my first day of work tomorrow but I will try to keep this updated as MUCH as possible.
Love you all
Mike

3 comments:

Ali said...

Welcome to the South!!

It's nice to have you in the neighborhood :) Can't wait to have you over! Have a great day tomorrow at work.

BnK said...

I was about to send you a rude text about not updating your blog but then I realized, 1) I would be a hypocrite and 2)you have been spending time with me and the family anyway:). Love your guts. Betty

Liz Green said...

Hope you enjoyed your first day of work and that you continue to progress in your career. We are happy to have you closer and look forward to more visits! :)