Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Morning Family

Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hello to everyone.
My weeks are starting to get busier and busier. Yesterday I had 4 meetings and after the first, I got lost in one of the buildings. Was late to the second but was not the only one late. I got my blackberry this week and as I left the third meeting I was looking at my calendar and thought I had only 10 minutes to make it to my 3rd meeting. Turns out that meeting is Friday and I was looking at the wrong date. I had time to recoup and eat lunch at my desk.
I feel like I am starting to get the hang of things but still have a lot to learn and a long way to go. My big project is really coming around and we might totally make our deadline. Of course as that starts to plateau another project looms on the horizon.
Oh what joy!
It was a HOT one here yesterday. I dont know the temps but I sure felt it! Tuesday was another Braves game and this time we got into the 755 club, not the box seats but very fun and I get to go again on the 27th..
Ok.. shower calls and I need to get ready for work.
Love you all!
ME

2 comments:

BnK said...

Yea! You blogged. It is good to hear from you. Do you like the stress your job offers? Some people work well under that kind of stress. Are you one of them? Love you, Larry.

BnK said...

I mean love your body, Larry. -betty