Monday, August 30, 2010

Its a Monday..

Just wanted to drop all a line on this sunny Monday and say hello.
I spent the weekend in Atlanta just to relax and regroup. After getting in so late the past few weeks it was, I felt the right decision so as not to have a case of the Mondays when I get to work this morning.
This coming weekend is Labor Day Weekend and I am trying to decide with Andrew and Ali as to what we shall do. Off to the Plantation? or should we join their friends at a beach house near Charleston?
I of course am down for anything.
Loving you all!
Mike

1 comment:

BnK said...

That is so funny that you say sunny because I awoke this morning at 6:30 to lightening, thunder, and the loud, wonderful sound of hard rain. It has been rainy all day. I just assume everyone else in my family has been experiencing this weather too. Shows how oblivious I am. Love you. -Betty