Monday, June 25, 2007

Munich Bound, Kinda

So i stayed up till almost 1am last night trying to get my bag packed for my trip to Germany to see Andrew, Ali and Eliza. I was so nervous that I wouldnt be making my flight I had back up after back up set in mind.

I got to the airport and had to wait in the normal security line. (I would have liked to have just bypassed all that securitiy like the pilots and flight attendants do but NOOOOOO) So i spent 30 mins in securtiy. I went speed walking down tot he Atlanta flight not knowing if i was even going to get on. LOW and Behold my seat was cleared in a middle but her I am in Atlanta. Im actually sitting on the floor of the concourse outside the Crown Room so I can get my T-Mobile internet. Smooth eh? Ill take a picture but I'll need to load it once the trip is over. I didnt bring that connection cable.. Maybe i can used Andrew's... but I digress..
My middle seat made it hard to try to sleep and the girl in the window seat was wanting to watch the movie so SHE suggested we swap.. HA what a sweetheart. I slept the entire flight!!

So the reason I'm only kinda on my way to germany is that I have to make a stop in NYC to pick up my cute middle sister. She and I ar pass riding it to Europe while the rest of the family is on paid seats. Yes we must be crazy but thats what makes it fun!!

My next flight to LGA looks fine I have no worries about it. Ive just never flown into LGA so im not THAT familiar with how to get to Lizzie and Marks nest of love. Heres to Adventures!!
Ok time to take my photo and check my emails.
Im trying to make this as informative as MS Ali Mae.. we will see..
Loves.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I am freaking out. I hope you make all of your flights. I emailed you with better instructions of how to get to Landshut from the Munich airport.

Keep us informed. We are so excited, we can't stand it.

Love,
ali