Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Landshut is BEAUTIFUL!



Ok so Ali told me that I wouldnt like her waking me up from my little nap. I thought, not. BOY was I wrong! I felt like I was spinning in a dreamy fog for about 20 minutes. My body felt like lead. I just couldnt move.


That is until Ali suggested we go for gelato's. I think I might have just jumped at that point. Of we were to go and see the little city of Landshut. Just a short little bus ride into the city and we would be there.


Nothing can describe how beautiful this city truely is. Its right on the river. The main area is, well, Beautiful! Ill be taking pictures but cant upload them till I get home. But I will be sticking them here in the blog so that you can see. Its pretty freakin cool!. We passed by an glasses place and I just had to go in. I found a cute pair of green glasses that Id like to buy (much to Andrews protest at buying them immediately) So the nice lady is holding them for me to come tomorrow and get them. They were only 59 euros. Duh. Its not like it was a super expensive buy. He just has fear of spending money. Ali did find a very cute pair of sunglasses but they were twice the price of my little frames. But doesnt she look cute! (I told her they would be her Victoria Beckham glasses if she got em)

We walked around to their favorite Gelato'OK. I got Himbeery and peppermitz. (translation for you americans thats Raspberry and Mint Chocolate Chip) They were OH so good. The flavor was real and full. It didnt taste like manufactured ice cream. It was a little bit of heaven in a waffle cone. We made a quick pit stop at the grocery store and then did a little more window shopping. I can show one picture because its here on the Flegal komputer. Ali thought it would be super funny to take my picture in front of this ad.. (its because of the store name)

It was a bit rainy so we got an umbrella and headed for the bus stop. I couldnt help running into the local T-Mobile store to look at the phones they have here. I found two that i'd want to have. That purchase however I didnt make.


We had dinner with the missionaries and then Andrew had to do his little meeting with them. We stayed up and had Ice Cream with the Auras' and laughed and laughed. They are a super fun couple and I can see how they became best of friends with Andrew and Ali.


Sleep would be a welcome event tonight.


No comments: